Re: zsh-5.2-test-3

Ray Andrews wrote on Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 18:07:43 -0800:
>    $ make -s
>
>    compmatch.c:774:15: warning: ‘savl’ may be used uninitialized in
>    this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

False positive.  (The other one — not quoted — is in bin_print().)

> BTW, if there a 'make check' that only shows errors or warnings?  No need to
> see all the stuff that's fine.

You could eliminate a few lines of output at the top by passing -s to
'make check', as you already do for 'make all'.  The per-file harness
messages are unconditional, however.  (And we might want not to add
complexity there...)

Cheers,

Daniel