Re: Completion for cd

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Jesper Nygårds
<jesper.nygards@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you for your help, Bart. I tried your suggestion, but I'm afraid I'm a
> little overwhelmed by the amount of debug info.

The clue is at the very end of each file:  In the first case [that
ignores parents as expected], the _complete function generated the
matches, but in the second case the _approximate function generated
them.

The path search correctly excludes "zaa" but then _approximate puts it
back because it is similar enough to the string on the command line.