Re: Interpret Parameter Value at Time of Function Definition

On 05/09/17 11:21 AM, Martijn Dekker wrote:

     aaa=ccc t

How is it that that works without a semicolon between the commands?

BTW, when I've had a problem like this one I create files named after the variable and containing the content of the variable. It's brutal and slow and stupid but it does provide absolute protection even on Thursdays because it bypasses all the intricacies of the rules about variables. You hafta 'rm' the file to make the variable go away.