Re: Can zsh `else` reserved keyword command be aliased and the lexem itself be repurposed as `fi` keyword command?

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 11:29 AM, mathieu stumpf guntz
<psychoslave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The question is not to know if the interpreter can execute an incomplete
> program. The point is to send a signal to the interpreter which order to
> interrupt usual parsing and try to interpret what was already buffered right
> now.

Of course from the command line (as opposed to when reading a script
file) that *is* what happened.  However, the result of "try to
interpret" was "oh, this isn't complete yet, I need to ask for the
rest".