Re: Anyone familiar with auto-fu.zsh project?

On 11 June 2018 at 10:25, Eric Freese <ericdfreese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wow this is much nicer. I've implemented on `develop` branch of
> zsh-autosuggestions.

Decided to do the testing, it's just checkout of develop branch and
then normal everyday use. First impression was that suggestions appear
very quickly, faster than with zpty.

> Thank you!

n/p, I use this in unpublished logger. Background process is started
on demand with <( ), which happens when someone logs something with
zflai-log. It stores to SQLite, MySQL, ElasticSearch, plain file. All
works without any problems, and logging into <( ) spawned process has
negligible duration, that's the point – someone wants MySQL logs but
do not want slowdown.