Re: help with installing and correctly configuring zsh on an amd 64 box running gentoo stable

A great many thanks for the help and tips.

I found the powerlevel9k directory in /root on my gentoo install.

The powerlevel9k-theme file lives in it.

The path to it I had in my .zshrc file was wrong.

I have corrected that now.

I had to use chown and chgrp to change the permissions from root to user
for /root and /root/powerlevel9k directories and
/root/powerlevel9k/powerlvel9k-theme file.

Running powerlevel9k from a konsole terminal shows the blue box attachment
to the prompt with a little ampersand sign inside it.

I think that means that powerlevel 9k is working a bit now.

But it is generating a lot of error messages.

I am getting a lot of left and right hand prompt segment command not found
print icon errors.....

Suggestions on this would be appreciated.

Cheers

MF