Re: _pick_variant

On 2020-11-12 10:40 a.m., Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
and discovered the hard way that zsh supplies a completion function
for a utility of the same name
That's why my last question was how to turn all that kind of thing off.  Cool that it's there when you need it, but there are those bizarre situations.  I understand that the power of the thing makes it impossible to be simple at the same time, still one might wish for some panic button that ... well, again I can see that it is always going to be difficult and I did find out how to complete only to local files so I'm safe.