Re: Apple bash to zsh script problems with error control and bash emulation

> On 16. Nov 2020, at 21:11, Roman Perepelitsa <roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 8:46 PM Dominik Reichardt <domiman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> So now the script runs as expected again without bash emulation! Wheee!
>
> It no longer works with bash though.

I’m good with that. I needed the script to work on my machines that are now all switched to zsh shell. If I really need it to work with bash again, I can retrace my steps as I “documented” my steps with GitHub commits.
The biggest hurdle was that somehow the scripts stopped working correctly when I kept with “… env bash”, so having them work in zsh only is ok for me.

Thanks again all!

Dom