Re: How to tweak the format of file-list completion?

> It appears the default spam rule doesn't like subject lines that end with a
> question mark.  That seems a little extreme for a software users discussion
> list.
According to a very helpful mail from Oliver Kiddle this cannot be the only
cause but there aren't really any other showstoppers in my mailserver config.

Anyway I made some small config changes and will try again now. :-)

@everybody else: please excuse this off-topic discussion!
I'll try to send helpful zsh related stuff soon to make up for it.

Thanks,
 Andy

--
 Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety.  (Benjamin Franklin)