Re: Pre vcs versions of zsh

On 4/15/21 7:37 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 3:56 PM Eric Cook <llua@xxxxxxx> wrote:

If i find more versions i'll add them to my account and reply to this thread.

Well, that's entertaining.  Couldn't find zsh-2.4?

Nah, i started with alt.sources as linked from wikipedia; after some discussion/help with leah2[1]
i found out google's archive was mangling white space from the code and she supplied me with a usable shar.

after that i found a archive of comp.sources.misc[2] and nabbed the others. that archive has a gap between
volume 47 and 93 so i was going to eventually look to find those if possible. along the way i saw some
interesting stuff like versions of rc, pdksh and some seemingly posix like MSDOS shell, ms_sh[3].

[1] https://github.com/leahneukirchen
[2] http://www.nic.funet.fi/pub/misc/archive/comp.sources.misc/
[3] http://www.nic.funet.fi/pub/misc/archive/comp.sources.misc/volume12/ms_sh-1.6