Re: Running emacs from fluxbox menu

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 23:10:38 -0700

> On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 9:57 PM Duke Normandin <dukeofpurl@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > I set $PATH in both ~/.zshrc and ~/.zprofile
>
> Neither of which is read by a non-interactive shell.

Didn't know that! Thanks for clue-ing me in ...

> You either need to (preferably) set the path correctly in the
> environment of emacs,

How/where do I "set the path correctly in the environment of emacs" ?

> or set it in ~/.zshenv which is read by all shells.

I copied & pasted the PATH statement in my .zshrc into ~/.zshenv.
Problem solved!!! Thanks!

Does this mean that my existing PATH statement is built correctly, or could it still be messed up?

--
Duke Normandin <dukeofpurl@xxxxxxx>