Re: Best practices for managing aliases in ohmyzsh?

On 30/08/2021 19:13, Steve Dondley wrote:

Now I'm wondering if there is some similar mechanism for adding aliases with ohmyzsh. If not, what's everyone else doing who has a couple hundred aliases. Are you just throwing them all into .zshrc or doing something to help manage all your aliases?

dont know if this helps but I have 'group' aliases so if i type tmxa i get

alias tmxa="alias -L 'tmx' 'tmxk' 'tmxn' 'tmxc'"  # list all my tmx aliases

zzapper