Best practices for managing aliases in ohmyzsh?

I switched to zsh last week and learning the ropes. My .zshrc is quickly growing out of hand.

I'm using omyzsh and just learned that functions should got into a ~/.oh-my-zsh/functions where they are autoloaded.

Now I'm wondering if there is some similar mechanism for adding aliases with ohmyzsh. If not, what's everyone else doing who has a couple hundred aliases. Are you just throwing them all into .zshrc or doing something to help manage all your aliases?

Thanks.