Re: Best practices for managing aliases in ohmyzsh?

On 2021-08-30 11:13 a.m., Steve Dondley wrote:

Now I'm wondering if there is some similar mechanism for adding aliases with ohmyzsh. If not, what's everyone else doing who has a couple hundred aliases. Are you just throwing them all into .zshrc or doing something to help manage all your aliases?
I'm the least qualified guy on the list, but I can tell you that you can take advantage of all the built in complexities that zsh offers or you can make it as dead simple as you desire.   Me, I have just the one automatically looked for file '.zshrc' in the home directory which points to my 'real' zshrc which in turn loads all sorts of subsidiary files organized however one might desire, and yes one of them contains all my aliases.   Just organize things as you wish.