Re: multiple kill are not yanked together

Hello, is there some information I can provide about this question?
thanks

Pier Paolo Grassi

Il giorno mar 11 gen 2022 alle ore 00:10 Pier Paolo Grassi <pierpaolog@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Hello, it is sometimes that I have this behaviour:
when I use repeatedly a zle widget like kill-word and then I use yank to restore the killed text, only the last killed word is returned.
I remember that all the consecutive killed word were returned at once, and the manual support this:
[...] When repeatedly invoking a kill widget, text is  appended  to  the  cutbuffer instead of replacing it[...]
Is it possible I deactivated this behavior somehow?

the manual says also "when wrapping such widgets, it is necessary to call `zle -f kill' to retain this effect" but I am not wrapping them

Pier Paolo Grassi