Re: multiple kill are not yanked together

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 9:36 AM Pier Paolo Grassi <pierpaolog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, is there some information I can provide about this question?

Version of zsh?

Are you ever able to get this to happen starting from "zsh -f" + compinit?

Does this happen e.g. after performing completion on one of the words you then kill?

Oliver would be the most likely person to have insight here, but he's unavailable for several days right now.