Re: Most minimal configuration challenge

On 28/08/2022 00:53, Ray Andrews wrote:
 Felipe is right that configuration help is conspicuous by its absence. Some actually useful default configurations, along with explanation, would sure be nice.   Mine is a trial and error sort of thing.  Unfortunately, I tweek something and only realize months later that I broke something that only shows up in esoteric situations, like no completions on the night of the full moon.

did you try ?

setopt NightFullMoon