Re: $_tty is gone after system upgrade

On 2022-09-25 08:42, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:

I don't recall any version of zsh setting _tty. Debian 9 doesn't set it either.
Ah!  Dumb question, it was my own variable.  I have this:

    if [[ $TERM == 'xterm' ]]; then

        _tty="${TTY#/dev/pts/}"

... but what's changed is the $TERM used to be "xterm" but is now "xterm-256color"  so that's where the problem is.  Easy to fix.

Do we have some way of erasing a question entirely from the site?  A question like this one shouldn't even have been asked, it's just pollution.  Thanks Roman.