Re: key binding not working [SOLVED]

On 2022-09-26 11:13, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:

Different terminals send different byte sequences when you press keys.
See my previous email for a solution that will render you immunite to
this.
That's saved and will be studied, for now I'm just wanting to get this upgrade working.
Your changing the subject broke threading. I think it's not a good idea
to do that. Posting "yeah, it works" is a good idea though.
I'm just thinking that when you're googling for something or other and something from here pops onto the list, as often happens for me, knowing that the question is actually solved would be a useful clue to whoever is searching for an answer not just a question.  I guess that functionality isn't available here tho.  Some fora have 'solved' buttons, it's a good thing.