Re: find help

On 2022-10-04 12:35, Bart Schaefer wrote:
You need
  unalias run-help
  autoload run-help
somewhere.

Tried that, no action.  In my downloaded zsh I have:

.../functions/run-help

In Debian's version:

.../functions/Misc/run-help

... but running it (sourcing it) directly from there it seems to work fine.

Ah! ... what is it ... zsh's internal path, can't remember what it's called but it finds this sort of thing.  Maybe my configuration isn't set to find it in 'Misc' -- why would Debian decide to put things where zsh devs don't want them to be anyway? You guys know where you want things, why not leave it alone?