Re: line continuation with sed

On 2022-10-14 10:15, Dominik Vogt wrote:

Decades ago Paul D. Smith posted the attached script
"rm-tspaces.el" to the fvwm-workers mailing list:  When you try to
save a buffer with trailing whitespace, it asks you whether you
want to remove them before saving.  Very handy.  (Can also be
configured to do this automatically.)

My editor actually does that as an option which I had set.  But then I upgraded my OS and the new, virginal version has it unset and I'd long forgotten about it.  And then with the obnoxious 'LF' linefeed indicator turned off, I was a sitting duck for the above problem.    A guy can't catch a break.