Re: "typeset -p" inconsistency

On 2022-11-01 20:10, Bart Schaefer wrote:
paste =(typeset +) =(set)

Messy.  I like my filters better.

or perhaps (following is one line, gmail may wrap it)

print -lr -- ${(*)${(Aok)parameters}//(#m)*/${(Pt)MATCH} "$(typeset -m
${(q)MATCH})"}
Deep magic.  I'm not ready to cast such spells.

Please disconnect fignore from FPATH in your brain.  They are totally
unrelated things.  You may be thinking of fpath, which is the
tied-array equivalent of the FPATH tied-scalar.

I think I just got confused.  It was an off-hand thing, it just struck me that fpath was a bit bloated.  I'm a lean and mean sort of guy.