Re: coloring substitution seems to eat next line.

On 2022-11-10 14:47, Bart Schaefer wrote:
Heavy duty diagnostic stuff it seems.
Well, no.  "local" is a variable scope declaration.

Yabut MBEGIN and MEND are showing values that are never explicitly set, they are showing some internal workings surely?

Roman:

If you look back, you can find in my answers a way to:

... there's stuff pending.  I had to sort out some other issues and now I'll be attending to your other suggestions.  I sometimes have more information than I can digest at once.  And I'm an old dog.