Re: one time in 20 error

On 2022-11-29 02:13, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:

The script needs to read from the TTY after disabling mouse tracking.
Reading with timeout is suboptimal because there is no upper bound on
input latency (imagine working over SSH). ...

Yikes, that was an order of magnitude over my head.  Grasping at straws I just added a 'zcurses timeout my_window' before 'zcurses end' and it ran 60 cycles with nothing written to zle ... so I'm calling it good.  Dunno, I think my code is clean, it's all according to Hoyle as far as the docs go; I don't think I've done anything wrong, perhaps 'zcurses end' should take more care to clean up?  Flush whatever buffers just in case?