Re: one time in 20 error

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 5:29 AM Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just added a 'zcurses timeout my_window' before 'zcurses end'

This seems entirely appropriate.

> perhaps 'zcurses
> end' should take more care to clean up?

I suspect that your program is taking action on mouse-down, so it
really is up to you to also handle the following mouse-up.  There's no
way for curses endwin() or by extension "zcurses end" to know that the
extra characters were generated by the terminal or were typed by you
(with the expectation that they'd go to the regular shell input).