Re: Are there zsh error message explanation

On 2022-12-15 20:07, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 7:53 PM Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not that there's any hope of this, but one of my bright ideas was to
have every error message in the universe include an ID code
Even if the error messages printed by the shell don't change, a
volunteer to write a yodl page listing them all and cross-referencing
them to other manual sections would not be turned away.

I still dream of actually doing something useful one day to earn my keep.