Re: order of sourcing

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 1:48 PM Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2023-01-17 13:34, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> > -- also makes me suspect that Ray has more than one function per file,
> > which further messes with autoload.
> True.  I have help screens as subsidiary functions but defined within
> the file named after the function itself.

That should be fine as long as you never want to run the subsidiary
function without first running the primary function.

> Mind I'm happy just sourcing everything, but getting
> them in order is the small issue mentioned.

It does seem odd that the order of sourcing should matter, unless the
files so sourced actually do something other than defining functions.
E.g., do they either execute conditional expressions, or define
aliases that are then used in other files?