Re: A way to untie -T vars?

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 6:42 AM Roman Perepelitsa
<roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 11:54 PM Bart Schaefer
> <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Turns out that such a name also retains its justification settings
> > when unset
>
> That sounds surprising. Is this actually so?

Well, dash it all, this what comes of my only testing on complicated
cases.  The justification for -L/-R/-Z when not specified is intuited
from the value assigned to the variable, not inherited from the
previous scope as it appeared from what I was using as test inputs.

So those $(typeset +m ...) are going to have to come back, in some form.  Bleah.