Re: completing .directories without . and ..

From: Roman Perepelitsa <roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 20:14:22 +0100
Subj: Re: completing .directories without . and ..
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 5:59 PM Thomas Lauer <thomas.lauer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > From: Roman Perepelitsa <roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx>
> > Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 17:48:44 +0100
> > > See "special-dirs" in `man zshcompsys` for documentation.
> >
> > Right. I knew it was something simple but all my attempts to find that
> > simple thing were getting nowhere.
>
> Here's a hypothetical yet plausible way how you could've found it.
<rest snipped>

Yeah, I normally follow a similar path (at least when I've got an idea
where to look... zsh being zsh means that this is not always obvious to
a "casual" user). In this case I knew it had to be a zstyle thing but I
somehow got fixated on the search term dotdir or dot-dir (or
variations)... that probably had to do with the fruitless Google
searches I'd done before.

Anyway, I'll try harder to broaden my knowledge of how to find
zshtuff:-)