Re: order of sourcing

On 2023-04-16 09:17, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
This sources only one file. If you want to source multiple files, you
need to run `source` (or `.`) multiple times.

Nuts yes.  I was attempting to make a minimal example of the issue.  In fact this happens with my real functions which are sourced in fact with:

$ for aa in *(.); do source $aa; done

... doing that in my test directory cures the problem, but I still have the problem with my real functions -- I have to re-source function files that call other functions if the called function is sourced latter than the calling function.