Re: How do I go about finding reason for slow tab completion with taskwarrior "task" command?

The problem had to do with a custom hook I wrote for taskwarrior. Not sure why the hook is getting fired but it has nothing to do with zsh.

But I’m still curious to know where the actual _task completion script is. How do I find the actual completion script for task command?