Re: test release

>> Richard Coleman(RC) wrote on Fri, 19 May 1995 05:35:06 -0400:
RC> I've made a test release zsh-2.6-beta9-test2.tar.gz
RC> and put it in the testing directory of the archive.
RC> I've been sorta busy this week so I haven't finished
RC> a lot of the things I want to do before I release the
RC> next beta.  So I want to work on it for another week
RC> or so before I make a real beta release.

Are you going to address the zstrtol/strtol lossage in this beta?
It's responsible for breaking brace and numeric range globbing:

	$ ./zsh -f
	% echo $ZSH_VERSION
	2.6-beta9-test2
	% echo {1..10}
	1..10
	% touch a.1 a.2 a.3
	% echo a.<1-3>
	$ echo $?
	21

In this case, can't we just go back to using zstrtol like in the old days?
At least it works.

  -mb-