Prompt truncation

Hello,

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone for
not having updated the man pages to reflect the prompt truncation feature.
I've started a new job and I've been TERRIBLY busy.

While we're on the subject, would there be any objection to changing the
format from %[<...] and %[>...] to %<...< and %>...> ?

Also, there are some subtle bugs in the way truncation occurs w/ respect
to $PARAMETERS and embedded newlines/tabs.  I plan on fixing these problems,
but it will take some time.

- Esky