Re: SIGWINCH patch

> >   Generally, I think zsh-2.6-beta10 can not compile on OS which has not
> > SIGWINCH.
>
> HP-UX *does* have SIGWICH.  However, some constants have to be defined
> for it to work:

I would be very surprised if any relatively recent system didn't
define SIGWINCH.  But you never know with some of these vendors.

> As you can see, _INCLUDE_HPUX_SOURCE must be defined.  It probably isn't
> being defined on your system, so either there's something wrong with your
> configuration (system? compiler? headers?) or we have to make sure that
> _INCLUDE_HPUX_SOURCE gets defined ny the zsh configure script.

zsh defines _INCLUDE_HPUX_SOURCE in system.h

#ifdef __hpux
#define _INCLUDE_POSIX_SOURCE
#define _INCLUDE_XOPEN_SOURCE
#define _INCLUDE_HPUX_SOURCE
#endif

If your system is having trouble picking this up, add
-D__hpux to the compile time flags.

rc