Re: Final 3.0.0 test release

> Are you sure you shouldn't wait to do the release until you're back?  So
> that the archive maintainer isn't absent for the first ten days of new
> non-developer users fooling with it?

Even if I'm here a new release should not happen within ten days of the
first release.  We have to wait for the bug reports to accumulate.  That
ten day is quite good for that.  In the last two weeks there were no really
serious bugreports from zsh-workers or from anywhere else.  I do not think
that an other ten day would bring up enough problems to justify this delay.

Zoltan