Re: CSH_JUNKIE_QUOTES fix

Zefram wrote:
> This patch fixes CSH_JUNKIE_QUOTES, to properly emulate csh behaviour.
> I think it now handles all cases as csh does.
[...]
>       ! In double-quoted strings, it is made impossible to escape `$', ``' or `"'
>       ! (and `\e' itself no longer needs escaping).
>       ! Command substitutions are only expanded once, and cannot be nested.

Isn't that too much?  Presently one can see some usefulness in
CSH_JUNKIE_QUOTES which warns about unfinished quotes.  But this patch
which really implements this braindead csh behaviour makes it completely
unusable.  It does increase csh compatibility but zsh cannot be fully csh
compatible so I do not really see its usefulness.

Zoltan