Re: 'remove slash' bug

Timothy J Luoma writes:
> However, there are times when I am in the middle of a path and do
> control-e to get to the end of the line, and the / I put in (and
> wanted) is removed.

I haven't managed to reproduce this problem, but I have been meaning
to look into a problem with the yank command being used right after
an auto-added slash.  I think the yank should leave the slash there,
but perhaps it should be made to depend on what text is being yanked
(i.e.  make it work just like the yanked text had been typed).

..wayne..