Re: sorting/uniq-ing an array?

On Aug 10,  5:32pm, Zefram wrote:
} Subject: Re: sorting/uniq-ing an array?
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} >Is there any difference (internally) between a plain array variable and
} >a colon-array, other than the set/get functions?
}
} Yes.  Colon-separated `arrays' are actually scalars.

Ah, yes, of course.  What I'm asking is, other than changing the cfn.gets
and cfn.sets members of the param struct to point at colonarrgetfn and
colonarrsetfn, is there any other magic involved in managing colon-arrays?