zle

I'm having a lot of problems with using readline in a project,
and I suggested to the other developers that we use zle instead.
It's very likely that we will do that, if we can rip it apart of
zsh. ;-)

This made me wonder. Why not make it a library? As an
alternative to readline? Now readline is cool, but we all know
zle does better in a whole lot of ways.

[I'm not subscribed to any zsh list, CC me if you want me to see
your reply]

[]s,
                                               +----
--
        When it feels like I'm going crazy,
     Found a cure to get me trough another day...

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org

       The Ox project        (BADLY NEEDING HELP)
              http://www.webcom.com/lalo/ox