Re: fixsuffix() again

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> Sven, one of your patch hunks in zsh-workers/4510 removes a call to
> fixsuffix() from the top of docompletion().  Is this intentional or not?
>
> (I ask because that same patch also backs out the fixsuffix() from 4412,
> which you then had to put back, slightly relocated, in 4528.)

I have no idea where this fixsuffix() in docompletion() comes from
(looking at the various versions of 3.1.4 I have and the last few
hundred mail messages).
As I wrote in another message this may be a issue of personal
taste. If we put a fixsuffix() there any suffix on the line that is
autoremovable will become fixed when completion is tried in any way
(listing matches, completion with no matches, ...).

Bye
 Sven