Re: fixsuffix() again

On Nov 6, 10:11am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: fixsuffix() again
}
} "Bart Schaefer" wrote:
}
} > So you mean with that one call to fixsuffix() in docompletion() we can
} > get rid of all the other calls to fixsuffix() scattered about in other
} > places?  If so, then by golly I vote for putting that one back and
} > nuking the others.
}
} The one in deletecharorlist() will still be need since it is in the
} branch where completion is noct called.   [...]   With
} fixsuffix() in docompletion() the slash is not removed, but with the
} old style it is.

It's not worth it, then.  I thought you meant you could get rid of at
least five of the other six calls that way.