Re: Latest patched development version

Hello

The changes in the configuration for AIXDYNAMIC (or whatever) have the
effect that it now thinks it can't build dynamic loadable modules on
Digital Unix 4.0. One problem is that the tests for load, unload,
loadbind, and loadquery fail.

I'm not in the mood to look any deeper into this now, maybe later...

While fighting with this I also got an error in utils.c. In the
function get_username() after the `#else' the variable current_uid is
used but not defined.

Bye
 Sven