Module question: hdrdeps and otherincs

The explanations of "hdrdeps" and "otherincs" in zsh-development-guide are
sorely lacking, and there are no examples of these in any existing module.

  - hdrdeps         extra headers on which the .mdh depends (default none)
  - otherincs       extra headers that are included indirectly (default none)

The .mdh is a generated file, so I don't follow how it can depend on any
other headers.  Is this for some kind of fake dependency just to force the
module to be rebuilt?

Similarly, I know what "included indirectly" means, but I don't understand
how it applies here.  Included by the headers listed in $headers, maybe?

Is this what I get for actually trying to understand zsh-development-guide
rather than just hacking away at one of the existing modules?