Re: PATCH: Misc. module stuff

On Mar 1,  6:21pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} the %prep section of 53completion.ztst.

By the way, when I added 51xtrace.ztst it was not my intention to start
a trend.  I think most tests should be numbered *before* 50cd.ztst --
the only reason I chose 51 for xtrace is that it isn't testing an actual
programming construct or user interaction.  The tests from 01* to 10*
are sort of marching their way through the manual checking features of
major sections -- for which completion certainly qualifies, even if
zregex does not -- and I didn't want to interrupt that sequence with
something as low-profile as xtrace.

So at some point I think that at least the completion test ought to get
renamed to a lower number.