Re: 3.1.6: HP-UX 10.20 binary chokes on 11.0

In the last episode (Mar 30), Clint Olsen said:
> I don't quite know how to explain it.  It's as if the cursor is jumping
> wildly across the line.  I have to use "~." to logout of my session.

Try to do a typescript of the session, and look at the script file
after you log out.  If you see a prompt, then a zillion spaces, try
logging back in with a TERM type that you know exists on the HP box.
If that works, it's a bug that was fixed in October; the patch is in

http://www.zsh.org/cgi-bin/mla/redirect?WORKERNUMBER=8126

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx