Zsh info index problems

Thanks to Bart for pointing to info i command; one always learns
something :-)

Still, something strange.

i zcompile

gives me the first lines of shell builtins (description of autoload,
where zcompile is mentioned) and _not_ zcompile itself.

i globbing, qualifiers

ends here:

X~Y
     (Requires EXTENDED_GLOB to be set.)  Match anything that matches
     the pattern X but does not match Y.  This has lower precedence
     treated specially the way they usually are in globbing.
                                                   ^^^^^ this word

Is it the problem of info or something wrong with our info files?

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>