Re: copy-prev-word question RE: Bug report interface comments

On Apr 10,  9:58am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: copy-prev-word question RE: Bug report interface comments
}
} And the maual was wrong, wasn't it?
}
} -Duplicate the word behind the cursor.
} +Duplicate the word before the cursor.

Behind in space, before in time.  What is left behind has gone before,
but what lies ahead is still before us, and the part after this is even
more confusing after I've written it.

This is what we English speakers get for muddling our temporal-spacial
relationships:  We're always getting ahead of ourselves, and no one else
can tell whether we're coming or going.

So "behind the cursor" is to the left of it (unless you're writing in
Hebrew or Aramaic or something) and I think the doc was correct before,
or rather it was correct "behind."

And now you're probably all after me.