Re: copy-prev-word question RE: Bug report interface comments

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> On Apr 10,  9:58am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> } -Duplicate the word behind the cursor.
> } +Duplicate the word before the cursor.

> So "behind the cursor" is to the left of it (unless you're writing in
> Hebrew or Aramaic or something) and I think the doc was correct before,
> or rather it was correct "behind."

I'm sure what you say is right but 'before' seems clearer to me. Would
it maybe be clearer if the doc said 'Duplicate the word to the left of
the cursor'. I wouldn't particularly consider the left to be behind the
right because it is no further away and isn't obscured by it. I agree
with Andrej in finding 'before the cursor' more understandable.

Oliver