Re: 3.1.6-dev-22

"Bart Schaefer" wrote:
> I've sent a number of messages asking about potential changes, to which
> there have been no replies or at least no decision (e.g., 10346,

If you don't see a problem with changing the way zshpaths.h is made (and I
presume you tried it out) then I certainly don't.

> users/3013,

Doesn't look that controversial to me.

> users/2973

Looks like we need some noalwayslastprompt guinea pigs for that one.

> others

Well, I came home today and there were 82 messages in my mailbox, so a
list wouldn't hurt.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx