Completion system directories

Here is my suggestion for moving functions around. Dunno if that
should be done before 3.1.7 or after it.

The whole list is below, an overview:

  Completion
    Core         - core system
      Base       - the functions used everywhere (_tags, ...) and
                   _main_complete
      Completers - completers
      Utils      - functions that don't generate matches themselves
                   but help in doing so (_arguments, ...)
      Widgets    - the `bindable commands' like _correct_word
    Zsh          - zsh-specific completion
      Types      - types of matches
      Contexts   - special contexts like subscripts
      Builtins   - well...
    Unix         - should be reasonable on all Unix machines
      Types      - _users, _hosts, ...
      Commands   - for external commands (*not* what is now called
                   Commands)
      Utils      - the _x(|t)_arguments functions
      Types      - colors, fonts, ...
      Commands   - ...
    Debian/Redhat/Bsd/Aix  - system-specific completions
      Utils     \
      Types     |- as needed...
      Commands  /

Comments:

- Bart didn't like `Core', right? Any suggestions? It's especially
  ugly with the `Base' below it.
- Should it be `Utilities' instead of `Utils'?
- There must be a better name than `Types', too...
- Should `Unix' be `Generic' or some such?
- Somehow I like the distinction between `Zsh' and `Unix', makes even
  those function be (hopefully reasonably) grouped.

- For some functions I wasn't completely sure where to put them...

Oh, and does anyone have a list of places that need changing? (Manual,
compinit, compinstall, Completion/README, the installation stuff in
configure.in, the comment in INSTALL, what else?)

And finally: what is the easiest way to make these changes in the CVS
repository? Is there really no simpler way than using `cvs add' and
`cvs remove'? If not: urgh. And that with the `cvs commit aborted:
broken pipe' I get at every second commit-attempt :-(

So, any comments? Suggestions? Opinions?

Bye
 Sven

  compinit
  compdump